NIMHANS Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences announced the latest notification for the Nursing Officers Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
|Bengaluru – Karnataka
|NIMHANS Official Website
|Nursing Officers/ Nursing Informatics
|For All Posts
|The candidates must have passed B.Sc in Nursing, M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
|Maximum Age for Project Associate
|Maximum Age for Nursing Officers
- Rs. 33,000/- to Rs. 45,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply for E-mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimhans.ac.in
- Interested candidates must email the detailed resume in the specified format to mail ID: email@example.com.
- Before applying, the applicants should ensure that she/he fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this notification.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active, for all future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Candidates attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
|12 September 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Application
|30 September 2022
|Official Notification Link