NIMHANS Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences announced the latest notification for the Lab Attender Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|NIMHANS Official Website||www.nimhans.ac.in|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
|Project Co-ordinator||The candidates must have passed a Bachelor/Master in Science/Commerce or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Lab Attender||The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Post-Doctoral Fellow||The candidates must have Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board with At least 5 years of experience in MRI research in neuropsychiatric disorders preferably aging disorders and Experience with publishing original neuroimaging research in indexed journals.|
|Junior Research Fellow||The candidates must have passed M.Sc. or M. Tech in Life sciences/Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering/Cognitive and Neuroscience etc, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age for Project Co-ordinator||35 years|
|Maximum Age for Lab Attender||As Per Norms|
|Maximum Age for Post-Doctoral Fellow||40 years|
|Maximum Age for Junior Research Fellow||35 years|
|Project Co-ordinator||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Lab Attender||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Post-Doctoral Fellow||Rs. 1,30,000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 38,000/-|
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimhans.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- Committee Room, adjacent to the Academic & Evaluation Section, IV Floor, Neurobiology Research Centre, Administrative Block, NIMHANS
|Walk-In-Interview Date||15 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|