NIHFW Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Health and Family Welfare has recently announced the latest notification for the Store Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Health and Family Welfare|
|Post Details||Store Assistant & Others|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|NIHFW Official Website||www.nihfw.org|
- Finance / Accounts Assistant – 01
- Administrative Assistant – 02
- Store Assistant – 01
- Cyber Security Expert – 01
- Cloud Computing Expert – 01
- Data Analytics Expert – 01
- AI and Machine Learning Expert – 01
- Project Manager – 01
- Software Developer – 02
- DevOps Developer – 02
- Database Administrator – 02
- Mobile Application Developer – 01
- Solution Architect – 01
|Finance / Accounts Assistant||The candidates must have passed the Graduate degree in finance or MBA (Finance) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Administrative Assistant||The candidates must have passed the Graduate Degree, BA / B.Com / B.Sc. / BBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Store Assistant||The candidates must have passed the Bachelor in commerce or Graduated in any discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Other Posts||The candidates must have passed the BE / B.Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electronics and communications / MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||45 – 50 Years|
- Finance / Administrative, Accounts, Store Assistant – Rs. 40,000 – 70,000/-
- Other Posts – Rs. 90,000 – 1,40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Skill Test
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nihfw.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The National Institute of Health & Family Welfare Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||23 December 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|