NIFT Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Fashion Technology has recently announced the latest notification for Deputy Director Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Post Details||Deputy Director|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|NIFT Official Website||www.nift.ac.in|
|Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)||04|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||04|
|Project Engineer||Candidates must have passed a Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with Twenty years of experience in building project and maintenance work in Government Organization/ Autonomous Body/Statutory Body/University /Institution out of which at least fifteen years at supervisory level (level-10 or equivalent)|
|Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)||Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Commerce/Master’s|
Degree in Business Administration(Finance)/ Chartered Accountant/ Company Secretary/ Cost and Works Accountant or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with At least ten years experience in finance, accounts, budgeting matters out of which seven years experience in a supervisory level (level-10 or equivalent)
|Assistant Executive Engineer||Candidates must have passed a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with Seven years of experience in building project and maintenance work in Government Organization/Autonomous|
Body / Statutory Body/University/ Institute out of which at least five years’ experience
at supervisory level (Level-7)
|Maximum Age Limit for Project Engineer||50 years|
|Maximum Age Limit for Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)||40 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Executive Engineer||35 years|
|Project Engineer||Rs.37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/-|
|Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts) & |
Assistant Executive Engineer
|Rs.15600/- to Rs. 39,100/-|
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- All Others Candidates: Rs.1180/-
- ST/SC/PWD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nift.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- ” Registrar, NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi-110016.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12 December 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|