NICED Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases has recently announced the latest notification for the Project Assistant, and Project Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases|
|Post Details||Project Assistant, Project Technician|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|NICED Official Website||www.niced.org.in|
|Project Assistant||Candidates should have passed a Graduation in Science, Masters Degree in Life Science or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Project Technician-III||Candidates should have passed 12th in Science and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology(DMLT)/ B.Sc, or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Maximum Age Limit||30 Years|
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 31,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Walkin Interview
How to Apply Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niced.org.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus) P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme XM, Beliaghata Kolkata – 700010.
|Walk-In Date & Time||22 July 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|