NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has recently announced the latest notification for the DSP, ASP Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Details||DSP, ASP|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|NIA Official Website||www.nia.gov.in|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||38|
|Additional Superintendent of Police||11|
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree, Post for Deputation, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||56 Years|
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/-
- Additional Superintendent of Police – Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nia.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The National Investigation Agency (NIA), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex. Lodhi Road. New Delhi-110003”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||14 January 2023|