NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has recently announced the latest notification for the UDC, Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Details||UDC, Assistant & Others|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|NIA Official Website||www.nia.gov.in|
|Section Officer/ Office Superintendent||03|
|Upper Division Clerk||12|
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed a Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||56 Years|
- Rs. 25,500 – 1,42,400/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nia.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “SP (Adm). NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex. Lodhi Road. New Delhi-110003.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||28 August 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|