NIA Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) announced the latest notification for the Multi-Tasking Staff Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA)|
|Job Location||Jaipur – Rajasthan|
|NIA Official Website||www.nia.nic.in|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||01|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||01|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, DMLT, Degree, B.Pharm, Graduation, B.Sc, MD, Post Graduation Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Maximum Age||Refer to Official Notification.|
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 2,15,900/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written test
- Refer to the Official Notification
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nia.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should send the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Vice-Chancellor I/C, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 October 2022|
|Notification & Apply Link||Click Here|