NHPC Recruitment 2022: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation announced the latest notification for the Apprenticeship Trainee Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Job Location||Faridabad – Haryana|
|NHPC Official Website||www.nhpcindia.com|
|Computer Operating & Programming Assistant||30|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||02|
|Apprenticeship Trainee||The candidates must have passed 10, ITI, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||25 years|
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Merit list
How to Apply for Online and Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhpcindia.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates should also send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the address mentioned in the official notification.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- Sr. Manager(HR), Rectt., Recruitment Section, NHPC Office Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad, Haryana – 121003.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 December 2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||31 December 2022|
|Last Date for Receipt of Offline Application||10th January 2023|