NHM Tripura Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission Tripura (NHM Tripura) has recently announced the latest notification for the CHO, DEO Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Tripura (NHM Tripura)|
|Post Details||Community Health Officer, DEO|
|NHM Tripura Official Website||www.tripuranrhm.gov.in|
|District Programme Manager||08|
|District Data Entry Operator||08|
|Community Health Officer||38|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed CA, ICWA, Degree, BCA, BBA, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, BUMS, BYNS, Graduation, M.Com, MBA, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||42 years|
- Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 65,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tripuranrhm.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||19 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||05 October 2022|