NHM Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM) Tamil Nadu has recently announced the latest notification for Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM) Tamil Nadu|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|NHM Tamil Nadu Official Website||www.nhm.tn.gov.in|
- State Consultant – Public Health – 08
- Server Administrator – 01
- Software Programmers – 03
- LIMS IT Coordinator-SPMU – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 02
- Statistical Assistant – 01
- Accountant – AYUSH – 01
- Assistant – 04
- Bio-Medical Engineering – 01
|State Consultant – Public Health||The candidates must have passed the Medical Graduate (MBBS), Dental Graduate (BDS), AYUSH Graduate and ParaMedical Graduates with Post Graduate Degree in Public Health, Community Health, Preventive and Social Medicine, Epidemiology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Server Administrator||The candidates must have passed the B.E. / B.Tech / M.Tech in CS/IT, MCA , M.Sc (Computer Science / Information Technology) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Software Programmers||The candidates must have passed the BE / B.Tech / M.Sc(CS / IT ) / MCA / M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|LIMS IT Coordinator-SPMU||The candidates must have passed the MCA / B.Tech / B.E (Biomedical Engineering) / MSc (Biomedical Engineering), MSc (MLT) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Data Entry Operator||The candidates must have passed the Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Statistical Assistant||The candidates must have passed the Graduate in Statistics/ PG Degree in Computer Applications or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Accountant – AYUSH||The candidates must have passed the B.Com Graduate or B.Sc.Statistics graduate with experience in maintaining data, accounts, and records with knowledge in computer, tally, and data analysis. Desirable: M.Com / M.Sc. Biostatistics or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant||The candidates must have passed the Any Degree with computer knowledge in MS Office, Typewriting in Tamil & English both higher or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Bio-Medical Engineering||The candidates must have passed the Post Graduate Degree / Bachelor Degree in Bio-Medical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Maximum Age: 35 – 45 Years
- State Consultant – Public Health – Rs. 47,500 – 60,000/-
- Server Administrator – Rs. 40,000/-
- Software Programmers – Rs. 23,000/-
- LIMS IT Coordinator-SPMU – Rs. 21,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 15,500/-
- Statistical Assistant – Rs. 28,000/-
- Accountant – AYUSH – Rs. 14,000/-
- Assistant – Rs. 20,000/-
- Bio-Medical Engineering – Rs. 20,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Short List
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhm.tn.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||10 December 2022|
|Notification & ApplyingLink||Click Here|