NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM Maharashtra) announced the latest notification for the Counsellor Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM Maharashtra)|
|Job Location||Nagpur, Beed, Pune, Thane – Maharashtra|
|NHM Maharashtra Official Website||www.zpjalgaon.gov.in|
|Assistant Professor/ Senior Consultant||04|
|Senior Resident/ Consultant||07|
|Clinical Psychologist/ PSW/ Psychiatric Nurse||10|
|Data Entry Operator||07|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, MCA, MA, Masters Degree, MSW, M.Sc, Post Graduation, MD, or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Maximum Age||38 to 61 years|
- Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.zpjalgaon.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to Official Notification.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||28 September 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|