NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM Maharashtra) announced the latest notification for the City Program Manager, National Health Manager Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM Maharashtra)|
|Post-Details||City Program Manager, National Health Manager|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|NHM Maharashtra Official Website||www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in|
|City Program Manager||08|
|National Health Manager||103|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ B.P.Th/ B.Sc/ B.Pharm/ MPH/ MHA/ MBA/MBBS, or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||38 years|
- Rs. 32,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs 100/-|
|For All Others||Rs. 200/-|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates should send the hard copy of the online application along with the required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- Refer to Official Notification.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||25 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copies||25 July 2022|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link for Public Health Manager||Click Here|