NHM Goa Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission Goa has recently announced the latest notification for the Community Health Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Goa|
|Post Details||Community Health Officer|
|NHM Goa Official Website||www.nhm.goa.gov.in|
- Community Health Officer
|Community Health Officer||The candidates must have passed a Degree in Nursing, B.Sc, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 20,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhm.goa.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- Directorate of Health Services, Campal, Panaji – 403001
|Walk-In-Interview Date||15 September 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|