NHM Assam Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission Assam announced the latest notification for the Community Health Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Assam|
|NHM Assam Official Website||www.nhm.assam.gov.in|
|Ophthalmic Assistant/ Optometrist||14|
|Audiologist/ Speech Therapist||23|
|Instructor for Hearing Impaired Children||07|
|Consultant Maternal Health, SIHFW||01|
|District Programme Manager||03|
|Additional Consultant (HRD)||01|
|District Media Expert||01|
|Additional Consultant (M & E)||01|
|State ACSM Officer||01|
|Budget and Finance Officer||01|
|District ARSH/ WIFS/ RBSK Coordinator||08|
|District Family Planning Coordinator||10|
|Assistant District Data Manager||01|
|District Consultant (NTCP)||08|
|District Programme Coordinator||19|
|Assistant Accounts Manager||08|
|PHC Accountant and ABPM||14|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed CA, 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, B.Com, BDS, ANM, GNM, MBBS, Graduation, MBA, M.Com, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma, MCA, Masters Degree, MA, M.Sc, MSW, PGDM or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Maximum Age||45 to 65 years|
- Rs. 16,000/- to Rs. 65,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhm.assam.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 August 2022|