NHAI Recruitment 2022: National Highways Authority of India announced the latest notification for Manager Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|NHAI Official Website||www.nhai.gov.in|
- Vice President, Passenger Convenience Infrastructure – 1 Post
- Assistant Vice President, Ropeways – 2 Post
- Assistant Vice President, Logistics Infrastructure – 4 Post
- Senior Manager, Ropeways – 2 Post
- Senior Manager, Logistics Infrastructure – 1 Post
- Senior Manager, OFC Infrastructure – 1 Post
- Manager, Ropeways – 1 Post
- Manager, Logistics Infrastructure – 2 Post
- Deputy Manager, OFC Infrastructure – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager, Highways – 4 Post
- Deputy Manager, Logistics Infrastructure – 3 Post
- Deputy Manager – Finance, Strategy and Accounts – 2 Post
- Assistant Manager – Finance, Strategy and Accounts – 3 Post
- Assistant Manager – Ropeways – 2 Post
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed Graduate Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Maximum Age||56 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Email/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhai.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification. And also apply Email to email@example.com.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Sh. Ravinder Director/COO National Highways Logistics Management Limited (NHLML) G-5 & 6 Sector 10 Dwarka New Delhi-110075.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||29 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||31 December 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|