NFR Recruitment 2023: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has recently announced the latest notification for the Scouts & Guides Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)|
|Post Details||Scouts & Guides|
|Job Location||Various Location|
|NFR Official Website||www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in|
- Scouts – 02
- Guide – 10
|All Post||Candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||33 – 38 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Medical Exam
- All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ESM/PwBD/EBC/Minorities/Women Candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781011, District- Kamrup (M), Assam.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||03 January 2023|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|