RRC NFR Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell, Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has recently announced the latest notification for the Sports Quota Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)|
|Post Details||Sports Quota|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|NFR Official Website||www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in|
- Sports Quota
|All Post||Candidates must have passed the 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||25 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Trial of Sports Performance
- Assessment of Sports Achievement
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Sr. Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati 781011 (Assam).”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|