NFL Recruitment 2022: National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) recently announced the latest notification for the Advisor, Consultant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
|Bathinda – Punjab
|NFL Official Website
|The candidates must have passed a Degree in Chemical Engineering with 12 years of experience in the field of Agro Chemical formulations Manufacturing Plant or a Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 14 years’ experience in the field of Agro Chemical Formulations Manufacturing Plant or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
|Sr. Consultant –
|The candidates must have passed M.Sc. in Chemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 8 years’ experience in the field of Agro Chemical Formulations Manufacturing Plant, out of which at least 05 years’ experience in analysis of technical/formulations of Agrochemicals is essential.
- Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,05,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Personal Interview
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nationalfertilizers.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should send the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Deputy General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, Bathinda Unit, Sibian Road, Bathinda, Punjab- 151003
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
|30 August 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Application
|14 September 2022