NFDC Recruitment 2022: National Film Development Corporation of India has recently announced the latest notification for the Film Programmer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Film Development Corporation of India|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|NFDC Official Website||www.nfdcindia.com|
|Assistant Film Programmer||04|
|Attender For Jury/ Preview Committee Screenings||04|
|Consultant For VR & WIP Lab||01|
|Assistant Programming Coordinator||01|
|Editor/ Assistant Programming Coordinator||01|
|Executive For Industry Screening/ Exhibition Stalls||01|
|Junior Executive For Industry Screening/ Exhibition Stalls||01|
|Assistant to Senior Programmer||01|
|Executive For International Guest Relations||01|
|Executive For Domestic Guest Relations||01|
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed 10th, Graduation, Post Graduation, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age Limit||45 years|
- Rs.25,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nfdcindia.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- General Manager (P&A), National Film Development Corporation Ltd., Discovery of India Building, 6th Floor, Nehru Centre, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400018, Maharashtra.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||10 July 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|