NeGD Recruitment 2022: National e-Governance Division has recently announced the latest notification for the Social Media Manager Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National e-Governance Division|
|Post Details||Social Media Manager|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|NeGD Official Website||www.bpsc.bih.nic.in|
|Social Media/ Content Write||01|
|Social Media Manager||09|
|Social Media/ Content Write||The candidates must have passed a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 4-5 years’ experience.|
|Social Media Manager||The candidates must have passed a Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 4 years of work experience (Experience in creative writing /social media management of minimum 2 years), experience in managing social media and proficiency in regional languages and Certification/ Experience in the concerned language.|
- Refer to Official Notification
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||06 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||09 January 2023|
|Notification Link for Social Media/ Content Writer||Click Here|
|Notification Link for Social Media Manager||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|