NDMA Recruitment 2022: National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) has recently announced the latest notification for the Executive Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA)|
|Post Details||Project Manager & Others|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|NDMA Official Website||www.ndma.gov.in|
- Senior Consultant – 09
- Consultant – 02
|Senior Consultant||Candidates must have passed a Graduation in Fire Engineering/ Fire Safety/ Fire Services or Post Graduation in International Relations/Studies, Social Sciences, or Disaster Management, Geosciences, Geography, Geotechnical Engineering, agriculture, meteorology, agro – meteorology, agro – economics, water resources management or soil conservation, natural sciences, engineering, urban planning, geography, environmental and /or development related field or Two years PG Diploma in Disaster Management or M.Tech(IT) / Computer Science/ Electronics / Communication / Telecommunication or B.E./ B.Tech (Computer Science or IT) or MCA, M.Phil, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Consultant||Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in the field of Social Science / Science / Disaster Management / Two years PG Diploma in Disaster Management, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Maximum Age For Consultant: 40 Years
- Maximum Age For Senior Consultant: 50 Years
- Senior Consultant – Rs. 1,25,00-1,75,000/-
- Consultant – Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ndma.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Shri Abhishek Biswas, Under Secretary (Admin.), National Disaster Management Authority, NDMA Bhawan, A-1, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029”.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|