NCL Recruitment 2022: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) announced the latest notification for the Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Job Location||Pune – Maharashtra|
|NCL Official Website||www.ncl-india.org|
- Trade Apprentice
|Trade Apprentice||Candidates should have passed ITI or the equivalent from a recognized board or University.|
- Refer to Official Notification
- As Per Rules
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncl-india.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Community Centre, CSIR NCL, In front of SBI, Dr. Homi Bhabha, Pashan Road, Pune 411008.
|Walk-In-Interview Date||14 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|