NCERT Recruitment 2022: National Council of Educational Research and Training announced the latest notification for the Editor Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT)
|NCERT Official Website
|For All Post
|Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, PG Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Publication Division, NCERT Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
|28 September 2022