NCERT Recruitment 2022: National Council of Educational Research and Training announced the latest notification for the Consultant Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Apply Mode||Offline/ E-mail|
|NCERT Official Website||www.ncert.nic.in|
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed Post-Graduation in Science/Mathematics/Social Sciences/Humanities, B.Ed, M.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||65 years|
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Short List
- Certificates/testimonials for verification
How to Apply for Offline/ E-mail:
- Log on to the official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to the following mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Head, Department of Curriculum Studies and Development, Room No. 210, CIET Building, National Council of Educational Research and Training, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110 016
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||05 Aug 2022|
|Notification Link & Application Form||Click Here|