NCDC Recruitment 2022: National Cooperative Development Corporation has recently announced the latest notification for the Young Professional Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Cooperative Development Corporation|
|Post Details||Young Professional & Others|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|NCDC Official Website||www.ncdc.in|
- Deputy Managing Director – 01
- Senior Consultant – 01
- Consultant – 07
- Young Professional-II – 04
- Young Professional-I – 39
|For All Posts||Candidates should have passed a Master’s Degree, MBA, CA/ ICWA/ CS, or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Maximum Age||32 – 55 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
How to Apply Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncdc.in
- Take a Print out of the application form for future reference and also send an email to email@example.com
- Before applying, the applicants should ensure that she/he fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this notification.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active, for all future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Candidates attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||31 October 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|