NBT Recruitment 2022: National Book Trust has recently announced the latest notification for the Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Book Trust|
|Post Details||Library Assistant|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Bengaluru, New Delhi|
|NBT Official Website||www.nbtindia.gov.in|
- Consultant/Programme Officer
- Library Assistant
- Marketing Executive
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed a Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||25 years|
|Maximum Age||40 – 65 years|
- Rs. 25,000 – 80,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nbtindia.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Assistant Director (Estt.), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-ll, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi -110070.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||06 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 September 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|