NBE Recruitment 2022: National Board of Examinations has recently announced the latest notification for the Junior Programmer post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|National Board of Examinations
|NBE Official Website
- Junior Programmer
|The candidates must have passed a Degree, BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics, BCA/ DOEACC, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.natboard.edu.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should send the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- The Joint Director (Admin), National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences, NAMS Building, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110029.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
|31 August 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Application
|20 September 2022
|Notification & Application Link