NALCO Recruitment 2022: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has recently announced the latest notification for the Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)|
|Post Details||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|Apply Mode||Online / Offline|
|NALCO Official Website||www.nalcoindia.com|
|Fitter, Turner, Welder, Machinist, Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
(MMV), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic,
PASAA, Lab Asst. (C.P)
|The candidates must have passed a 10th-class examination (under 10+2 system of education), ITI, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||The candidates must have passed a B.Sc. pass with Physics (Hons.)& Chemistry (Hons.) only or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to Official Notification
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Merit List
- Document Verification
How to Apply For Online/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nalcoindia.com
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to send a duly filled offline application form along with self-attested documents such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- “Dy.General Manager(HRD), Training Institute, S&P Complex, NALCO, 759145. Angul (District), Odisha.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07 December 2022|