NAL Recruitment 2022: National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) announced the latest notification for the Trainee Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)|
|NAL Official Website||www.nal.res.in|
|Stipendiary Trainee||Candidates must have passed the Diploma, B.E/B. Tech in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Refer to Ofiicial Notificaton
- Rs.6000/- to Rs.9000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nal.res.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- The Sr.Controller of Administration National Aerospace Laboratories P.B.No.1779, HAL Airport Road Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560 017 (Karnataka).
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||24 January 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||11 February 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|