Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2022: Mumbai Port Trust recently announced the latest notification for the Planner and Designer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Post Details||Planner and Designer|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Mumbai Port Trust Official Website||www.mumbaiport.gov.in|
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 90,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
|Application Form Fee||Rs. 50/-|
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Secretary, General Administration Department, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Mumbai – 400001.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||13 October 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|