Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2022: Mumbai Port Trust recently announced the latest notification for the Trainee Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|ITBP Official Website||www.mumbaiport.gov.in|
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed an LLB or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test or Interview
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||01 August 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|