MRPL Recruitment 2023: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) announced the latest notification for the Assistant Executive & Engineer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)|
|Post-Details||Assistant Executive & Engineer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|MRPL Official Website||www.mrpl.co.in|
Assistant Engineer & Assistant Executive:
i). Through GATE 2022
- Chemical Engineering – 28
- Mechanical Engineering – 24
- Civil Engineering – 02
- Electrical Engineering – 07
- Instrumentation Engineering – 11
- Computer Science and Information Technology – 05
- Chemistry – 01
ii). UGC NET Dec 2021 & June 2022
- Marketing – 12
- Library and Information Science – 01
iii). Written Test
- Finance/ Internal Audit – 04
- Secretarial – 01
|All Post||The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree, B.Sc, BE/B. Tech, Graduate Degree with CA/ ICAI (CMA) OR MBA in Marketing / Operations Management / Supply Chain / Business Management/ Analytics/ International Trade OR Graduate Degree with a two-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing / International Trade / Supply Chain or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||27 years|
- Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- GATE 2022 Score
- UGC NET Score
- Written Test
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs.118/-
- SC / ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates: NIL
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mrpl.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application. Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15 January 2023|
|Notification Link 1||Click Here|
|Notification Link 2||Click Here|
|Notification Link 3||Click Here|
|Applying Link 1||Click Here|
|Applying Link 2||Click Here|
|Applying Link 3||Click Here|