MMRDA Recruitment 2022: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority has recently announced the latest notification for the Demolition Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority|
|Post Details||Demolition Officer|
|MMRDA Official Website||www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in|
- Demolition Officer
- Assistant Controller
- Officer on Special Duty
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
- Refer to Official Notification.
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Document verification
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Administrative Officer, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority- New Administrative Building, 8th Floor, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||02 August 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|