Ministry of Steel Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Steel has recently announced the latest notification for Young Professional Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Steel|
|Post Details||Young Professional|
|ICMR-IMMT Official Website||www.steel.gov.in|
- Young Professional
|Young Professional||Candidates must have passed a B. Tech in Mining/Metallurgy or Bachelor Degree in Geology or Bachelor in International Trade/ Business or MBA or LLB or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
- Rs. 60,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Short List
How to Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.steel.gov.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to the following mail ID email@example.com
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||24 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||06 December 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|