MHA Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Home Affairs has recently announced the latest notification for the Executive Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Post Details||Executive, Officer & Others|
|Job Location||All OVer India|
|MHA Official Website||www.mha.gov.in|
- Advisor (Technical)
- Deputy Director/ Tech
- Additional Deputy Director/Cryptography-Cypher
- Joint Deputy Director (Executive)
- Assistant Director (Executive)
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||56 Years|
- Rs.15,600 – 2,16,600/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mha.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||19 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||16 September 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|