MeECL Recruitment 2022: Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Junior Engineer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL)|
|Post Details||Junior Engineer|
|MeECL Official Website||www.meecl.nic.in|
- Assistant Engineer – 10
- Junior Engineer – 18
|Junior Engineer||The candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Engineer||The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 17,500/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 15,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.meecl.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The office of the Director (Corporate Affairs), MeECL, Lum Jingshai, Short Road, Shillong 793001.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|