MEA Recruitment 2022: Ministry of External Affairs has recently announced the latest notification for the Deputy Passport Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)|
|Post Details||Deputy Passport Officer|
|Job Location||Patna – Bihar, Ghaziabad, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad – Gujarat, Madurai, Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu, Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh|
|MEA Official Website||www.mea.gov.in|
|Deputy Passport Officer||02|
|Deputy Passport Officer||The candidates must have passed Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 5 years of experience in Passport/Consular/Emigration/Administration/Finance/Acconts/Village Work/Public Grevancies.|
|Maximum Age||65 years|
- Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mea.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Dipak Das, Under Secretary (PSP-IV).
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||29 December 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|