MATI Recruitment 2022: Meghalaya Administrative Training Institute has recently announced the latest notification for the Accountant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Meghalaya Administrative Training Institute|
|Job Location||Shillong – Meghalaya|
|MATI Official Website||www.mati.gov.in|
|UD Assistant and Accountant||01|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed B.Com or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 25,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.mati.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required).
- Meghalaya Administrative Training Institute, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.
|Walk-In-Interview & Time||11 October 2022 at 01.30 PM.|
|Notification Link||Click Here|