Maharajganj District Court Recruitment 2022: Maharajganj District Court has recently announced the latest notification for the Senior Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Maharajganj District Court|
|Post Details||Senior Assistant & Others|
|Job Location||Maharajganj – Uttar Pradesh|
|Kushinagar District Court Official Website||www.districts.ecourts.gov.in|
- Principal Assistant – 03
- Senior Assistant – 31
- Junior Assistant – 14
- Stenographer Grade-I – 04
- Stenographer Grade-II – 04
- Stenographer Grade-III – 05
- Driver Grade-IV – 02
- Officer – 03
- Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon – 11
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
- As Per Rules
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should send the duly filled application form along with the photocopies of required self-attested documents to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||23 December 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|