Madras University Recruitment 2022: Madras University announced the latest notification for the Lab Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Madras University|
|Madras University Official Website||www.unom.ac.in|
|Guest Lecturer||The candidates must have passed a Ph.D. in Geology, Applied Geology, and Earth Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 20,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.unom.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Professor and Head, Department of Geology, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Multistorey Building, 6th Floor, Chennai-600025.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25 July 2022|
|Interview Date||28 July 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|