Madras University Recruitment 2022: Madras University announced the latest notification for the University Research Fellowship Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Madras University|
|Post-Details||University Research Fellowship|
|Madras University Official Website||www.unom.ac.in|
|University Research Fellowship||55|
|University Research Fellowship||The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 7,000/- Stipend
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- All Candidates: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.unom.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Registrar, University of Madras.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07 October 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|