KU Recruitment 2022: Kurukshetra University (KU) announced the latest notification for the Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Kurukshetra University (KU)|
|Post-Details||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|KUK Official Website||www.kuk.ac.in|
|Director, Physical Education & Sports||01|
|Principal, University Senior Secondary Model School||01|
|Professor||The candidates must have passed the Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Associate Professor||The candidates must have passed the Master’s Degree, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Librarian||The candidates must have passed the Degree, Master’s Degree, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Director, Physical Education & Sports||The candidates must have passed the Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Executive Engineer||The candidates must have passed the Degree in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Principal, University Senior Secondary Model School||The candidates must have passed the Master’s Degree, B.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age:||18-50 Years|
- Rs.57,700 – 1,44,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Short List
- Written Test
- Merit List
- General/ ESM/ ESP Candidates – Rs. 2000/-
- Female Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/BCA/BCB/EWS Candidates – Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kuk.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
|Starting Date of Sending Applications:||20 July 2022|
|Last Date of Receiving Applications:||12 Aug 2022|