KSRSAC Recruitment 2022: Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre has recently announced the latest notification for the Business Analyst Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre|
|Post Details||Business Analysts & Others|
|KSRSAC Official Website||www.ksrsac.karnataka.gov.in|
- Project Director – 01
- Senior Business Analyst – 01
- Business Analyst – 02
- Web Application Developer – 04
- Mobile Application Developer – 04
- Database Developer – 04
- Photogrammetry Specialist – 02
- Senior Drone Survey Engineer – 01
- Drone Survey Engineer – 02
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed a B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science /Information Science/ Electronic and Communication/ Civil/ MCA or M.Tech in Geo-Informatics or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age For Drone Survey Engineer||30 years|
|Maximum Age For Database Developer & Mobile Application Developer (Analyst), Web App Developer & Senior Analyst||40 years|
|Maximum Age For Project Director||45 years|
|Maximum Age For Other Posts||35 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on
- Short List
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ksrsac.karnataka.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||09 November 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission||08 December 2022|
|Official Notification & Applying Link||Click Here|