KSHEC Recruitment 2022: Kerala State Higher Education Council has recently announced the latest notification for the Post Doctoral Fellowship Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Kerala State Higher Education Council|
|Post Details||Post Doctoral Fellowship|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|KSHEC Official Website||www.kshec.kerala.gov.in|
- Post Doctoral Fellowships
|Post-Doctoral Fellowship Post||The candidates must have passed MD, Ph.D. Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
- Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.kshec.kerala.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to send a duly filled offline application form along with self-attested documents such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- The Additional Commissioner (P&V), Commissionerate of Customs (Preventive), Jamnagar-Rajkot Highway, Near Victoria Bridge, Jamnagar-361001, Gujarat.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 November 2022|
|Guideline Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|
|Offline Application Link||Click Here|