Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2022: Kolkata Port Trust has recently announced the latest notification for the Executive Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Kolkata Port Trust|
|Post Details||Executive Assistant|
|Kolkata Port Trust Official Website||wwww.kolkataporttrust.gov.in|
|Permanent Way Inspector||01|
|Superintendent, Boat Registration (SBR)||01|
|Executive Assistant||The candidates must have passed Graduation, BA, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Executive Engineer||The candidates must have passed a Degree in Civil Engineering or Technology or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Permanent Way Inspector||The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Superintendent, Boat Registration (SBR)||The candidates must have passed a Degree, B.Sc, B. Tech or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Admin Officer||The candidates must have passed MBA, Post Graduate Degree, or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age For Executive Assistant & Executive Engineer||35 Years|
|Maximum Age For Admin Officer||40 Years|
|Maximum Age For Superintendent, Boat Registration (SBR)||55 Years|
|Maximum Age For Permanent Way Inspector||63 Years|
- Executive Assistant – Rs. 30,000/-
- Executive Engineer – Rs. 75,000/-
- Permanent Way Inspector – Rs. 42,550/-
- Superintendent, Boat Registration (SBR) – Rs. 75,000/-
- Admin Officer – Rs. 64,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
- Proficiency Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website wwww.kolkataporttrust.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Director, Marine Department, Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata — 700001”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application For Executive Engineer||22 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application For Other Posts||31 December 2022|
|Notification & Application Link For Executive Assistant||Click Here|
|Notification & Application Link For Executive Engineer & Permanent Way Inspector||Click Here|
|Notification & Application Link For Superintendent, Boat Registration (SBR)||Click Here|
|Notification & Application Link For Admin Officer||Click Here|