KMC Recruitment 2022: Kolkata Municipal Corporation has announced the latest notification for the Community Health Worker Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|Post-Details||Honorary Health Worker|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|KMC Official Website||www.kmcgov.in|
- Honorary Health Worker
|Honorary Health Worker||The candidates must have passed Madhyamik or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||30 – 40 years|
- Rs. 4,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Merit List
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kmcgov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Municipal Commissioner, Kolkata Municipal Corporation, 5, S. N. Benarjee Road, Kolkata – 700013 and also are to be submitted physically at the CMO Building, 2nd floor in fornt of Room no. 254.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||25 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15 September 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|