KGMU Recruitment 2022: King George’s Medical University (KGMU) has recently announced the latest notification for the Quantitative Research Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||King George’s Medical University (KGMU)|
|Post Details||Quantitative Research Assistant|
|Job Location||Deoria, Sitapur, Unnao – Uttar Pradesh|
|KGMU Official Website||www.kgmu.org|
|Quantitative Research Assistant||52|
|Quantitative Research Assistant||The candidates must have passed 12th and Degree in science or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
- Rs. 30,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kgmu.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should send the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Office of the Prof. Shally Awasthi, P.I. Department of Pediatrics, KGMU, Lucknow.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||29 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||08 August 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|