Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2022: Kalakshetra Foundation has recently announced the latest notification for the Semi-Skilled Worker, Tutor Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Kalakshetra Foundation|
|Post Details||Semi-Skilled Worker, Tutor|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Kalakshetra Foundation Official Website||www.kalakshetra.in|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed 10th, Diploma, Degree, Master’s Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||25 to 50 years|
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kalakshetra.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to the Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||01 August 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|