JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has recently announced the latest notification for the Nursing Officer post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|JIPMER Official Website||www.jipmer.edu.in|
|X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||03|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||06|
|Respiratory Laboratory Technician||02|
|Nursing Officer||The candidates must have passed B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery with 2 years of experience in a minimum of 50 bedded hospital or the equivalent from a recognized Board and Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing council.|
|X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||The candidates must have passed B.Sc. in Radiation Technology or B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board and AERB e-LORA Registration with 2 years of experience in operating radiotherapy equipment in an established Centre.|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||The candidates must have passed B.Sc. in Radiography / Medical Imaging Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 2 years of experience in operating radio-diagnosis equipment in an established Institute / Hospital / Imaging centre.|
|Respiratory Laboratory Technician||The candidates must have passed a B.Sc. (MLT) degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board and One year of experience in the Pulmonary Function Test Laboratory/ Allergy Laboratory/ Respiratory Allergy and Immunotherapy Laboratory with One year of training in Computer Software handling.|
|Maximum Age||30 to 35 Years|
- Rs.29,200/- to Rs.44,900/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Online Exam
- Skill Test
- Refer to the Official Notification
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jipmer.edu.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||11 August 2022|